The ADIT, Association of Development and Technological Innovation organizes the second edition of the International Congress of Engineering and Sustainable Development (ICESD’2022) to be held in Monastir on 27, 28 and 29 December 2022.
ICESD’2022 is a multidisciplinary meeting that brings together scientists, researchers, professionals and industry to communicate, discuss and share the latest research advances around the issue of sustainable development.
This is an opportunity for participants to discuss their basic or applied research and to present their innovations and industrial applications.
Participants are invited to submit their original works in French or English. Two forms of contributions are possible:
Paper length must not exceed 6 pages.
|Registration||Full paper submission||Congress Days|
|December 1st, 2022||November 30, 2022||December 27, 28 & 29, 2022|
- 1 day without accommodation 170 DT
- 3 days without accommodation 320 DT
- 3 days with accommodation / 2 nights (full board and double room) 490 DT
- 1 day without accommodation 190 DT
- 3 days without accommodation 390 DT
- 3 days with accommodation / 2 nights (full board and double room) 580 DT
- Companions 60 €
- Africans 280 €
- Foreigners 380 €
A detailed pricing table can be found here